Sept. 25, 2018: Marketing & Sales Special Interest Group - New format!
Sep 25, 2018 -
Everyone at the research park welcomed!
SIGs provide a venue to discuss leading-edge topics, the latest tools, industry best practices and builds professional relationships all while educating, motivating and exchanging energizing ideas and perspectives with other professionals.
Hosted by Uncork-It
1971 Kraft Drive, Suite 2600
Presenter: Uncork-It and The Mitchell Law Firm
Legal woes and no’s in marketing
- What can you say about a competitor’s offering?
- When can you use another company’s logo?
- Can you use a photo of a person without her permission?
- Can you use a testimonial from a client you no longer work with?
- Is it illegal to use the U.S. Flag in advertising?
In a fast-paced, high-level tour of legal issues in marketing, we’ll discuss these and other legal issues encountered by our clients over the years. Join us in a dive into the legal risks of marketing.
- 11:30 – 11:45 a.m.
Meet the host and tour company
- 11:45 a.m. – Noon
Grab your complimentary lunch
- Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- For employees of the research park only.