Resources for the Media
The Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center (VTCRC) provides resources to help members of the media share accurate data and information about the research park. Please direct all media inquiries, photo and logo requests to Melissa Vidmar, Business Development and Communications Manager, at 540-961-3600 ext. 2110 or by email.
- In Balance Yoga to open second location @ Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center More
- Virginia Tech’s Research Park attracts global journalists with first ever Media Day More
- Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center dedication of Smoot Drive More
- Portrait of Thomas W. Moss Jr., ‘50, displayed in research building that bears his name More
- Joe Meredith, Ph.D. receives the Virginia TradePort Innovator of the Year Award More
- The Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center Upgrades to 40 Gigabit Network Infrastructure More
The VTCRC has two official media spokespersons:
Joe Meredith Ph.D.
Dawn Myers CPM
Chief Operating Officer
- Upon first reference: Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center
- Other acceptable version: VTCRC
- Growing businesses that matter
ABOUT THE VTCRC
Nestled in the heart of Virginia’s Technology Corridor and adjacent to the Virginia Tech (VT) campus, the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center (VTCRC) is home to over 185 research, technology and support companies. Our 230-acre park is located in a beautiful mountain setting, with easy access to the metropolitan areas of northern Virginia and the nation’s capital. An expansion on the northwest side of the park provides enough land to construct 16 buildings in addition to the 35 single- and multi-tenant buildings currently on-site. The companies located at the VTCRC employ over 3,000.