Monarch Continuing Education → Employee Development
Monarch Employee Development (MED) has recently moved their main office into the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center. MED is excited by their growth and will be providing new employee development services. Their mission is to assist in properly hiring and on-boarding the right candidates and continuing to educate and develop employees and executives to reach their full potential. Employees’ success within a company can be seen on a final product or service, and this can be vital to a company’s success or failure. Industries change over time, thus emphasizing the importance of ongoing training and up-to-date industry knowledge. Hiring the right candidate, training, and retaining are beneficial skills to a company. Resources, such as time and money, spent on hiring employees can be profitable allocating to other business aspects. Individuals that receive training tend to emerge with a sense of belonging that connects to the company on a deeper level.
Carmen Recupero, BS, MBA candidate, began Monarch Continuing Education (MCE), LLC in 2010, noticing a need for stellar continuing education, consulting and coaching services, MED was created. Through Monarch, Carmen and their other instructors teach continuing education and leadership workshops nationally. She has over 20 years of experience in leadership roles, is results oriented, and an experienced executive that empowers organizations in a direct yet collaborative manner. Carmen is currently working on her MBA at University of Virginia Darden School of Business and will be graduating May 2019.
Lynn Rogers is a Human Resources Consultant working with MED and has extensive experience in human resources and management, healthcare and retail. She is currently a member of the Society for Human Resource Management and an active volunteer in the community. Lynn enjoys problem solving and has a proven track record in reducing employee turnover in organizations.
MED’s expansion offers new complete HR services such as, recruiting and on-boarding programs, leadership and development workshops, executive coaching, satisfaction surveys, complaint hotlines and investigations, and more. The recent economic boom is creating more jobs and as a by product lowering unemployment rates, increasing opportunities for workers, and facilitating their ability to switch jobs. Ensure lower costs for your company by decreasing employee turnover through employee development services. MED believes that if you have motivated, fulfilled employees, your corporate culture and bottom line will reflect it.
Their mission is achieved through:
Orientation programs and on-boarding
- A valuable step that is overlooked by most companies. Employees expect to fill out mountains of paperwork, watch training videos, and be introduced to random people whose names may or may not be remembered.
- Now imagine an interactive orientation program that provides a new employee an opportunity to feel welcomed and valued as part of a team.
- An effective on-boarding program will lead to satisfied productive employees while reducing turnover rates.
Executive coaching services
- Leveraging minorities and diversity
- Techniques preventing and managing burnout
- Strategic leadership
Leadership and development workshops
- Using coaching and mentoring to create a stronger effective team
- Communication techniques leaders must master
- How to coach underachievers to success
- Mentoring team members to take their skills to the next level
- Women in leadership roles
Complaint hotlines and investigations
- Employees will occasionally feel uncomfortable reporting a workplace issue. Our hotline provides employees an anonymous and safe way to report potential violations without fear of backlash.
- We want to know your story and provide you with candidates that will grow your company.
- Goal is to provide you with qualified candidates that are the right fit for your company
- Employee files
- Employee Handbooks
- Employee Terminations
- Hiring Practices
To learn more, visit them at https://monarchemployeedevelopment.com You can also obtain more information by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling at 540-357-2084.