Advanced Logic Industries, Inc.
Advanced Logic Industries, Inc. (ALI), one of Virginia’s premier IT companies seeks an
Accounting Specialist to join our team. This position will be based from our Blacksburg office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accounting Specialist will provide day-to-day support for our Accounting department. S/he will coordinate and communicate with internal customers and departments to accomplish objectives, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Responsible for purchasing, receiving, tracking of orders, and inventory maintenance.
- Responsible for invoicing and creating returns as needed.
- Responsible for setting up new contracts in our accounting system.
- Prepare and files reports as needed.
- Respond to procurement and accounting inquiries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements and Education:
- Associates degree and 4 years’ experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 2 years’ experience working in an Accounting or Purchasing role.
- Good customer service and communication skills both in writing and on the phone.
- Good time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience working across teams and communicating with a wide range of people.
- Working knowledge of MS Office with advanced Excel skills.
- Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Experience in the IT industry and/or knowledge of current technologies.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or Autotask.
- ALI is a growth-oriented company offering a very competitive compensation package and the opportunity to become an integral part of an exciting team. We provide full benefits, paid vacation, holiday and sick leave and the option to participate in a 401(k) plan.
- Qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EEO-M/F/D/VGo back to all careers