TechLab, Inc. develops, manufactures and distributes medical diagnostic tests. Our company places emphasis on science and collaboration with Universities. We are hiring a Clinical Coordinator for our Scientific Affairs teams. The Clinical Coordinator is a liaison between TECHLAB and performance evaluators, clinical laboratories and other collaborating institutions. The Clinical Coordinator is responsible for day-to-day communication with the external collaborators, transfer of documentation, scheduling clinical evaluations, organizing critical reagent shipments, data review for clinical evaluations, and training employees from external institutions on the use of diagnostics tests.
An employee in this position can expect to perform the following duties:
- Perform liaison role between TECHLAB and performance evaluators, clinical laboratories and other collaborating institutions.
- Work with the Director of Clinical Collaborations to coordinate all communications with clinical sites.
- Assist Regulatory Affairs and the Verification and Validation Team with writing performance evaluation plans and compiling data collection worksheets.
- Organize collaborating site shipments of critical raw materials to and from TECHLAB.
- Provide training for performance evaluator personnel in laboratory techniques, diagnostic performance, data collection, shipping requirements and communication.
- Visit collaborating sites as required to complete training and study organization.
- Assist the clinical monitor (Regulatory Affairs) with data collection, auditing and reporting.
- Authority to receive and approve incoming data from external collaborators and provide feedback based on the performance evaluation plan.
- Authority to communicate with external collaborators as instructed by the Director of Clinical Collaborations
TechLab offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. This position requires candidates to possess a Bachelor’s degree in biological science, medical science, biotechnology or equivalent and at least three years of clinical laboratory coordination experience. The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with diverse groups including physicians, lab managers, technicians and executives. Excellent presentation and organizational skills are required. Experience as a Medical Technologist is preferred, but not required.
Interested candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Blacksburg, Virginia 24060. EOE.Go back to all careers