Customer Service Representative, North America
D3O US LLC
About D3O US, LLC:
We are D3O, a fast growth engineering, design and technology company based in the UK, with offices in US and China. We’re a collective of engineers, chemists, product designers and industry experts who work to find and solve the problems that matter. Since our days as a start-up, we’ve been making pioneering protective products used worldwide by soldiers, professional athletes, industrial workers and people like us. We enable and empower people who use our products to take risks, challenge their limits and stay safe.
For the world-class brands we’re proud to partner with (including 3M, Under Armour, Triumph, Red Wing), we create market-defining products that add value and create an advantage. So, whether it’s light-weight aerodynamic protection for skiers and motorcyclists, precision safety equipment for oil rig workers or the everyday magic that keeps your smartphone in one piece, it’s all part of a proven formula of how we do things.
D3O US, LLC is growing and seeking an outstanding Customer Service Representative to support our Business Development Team in the US.
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers, while providing day to day administrative support in order to support the company’s sales process and continue to build the customer experience – from lead generation to partner launch, and everything in between.
The role will provide solid potential for growth into additional critical activities such as leads management and inside sales activities.
Daily Administrative Duties:
- Preparing estimates/quotes and maintain customer price books
- Processing purchase orders, issuing order confirmations and coordinating necessary tasks between departments to achieve goals.
- Continual review sales forecasts, working with Business Development team to ensure accuracy.
- Report generation, logging of meeting notes and supporting follow up actions
- Periodic prospective outbound calling
Business Development Support Duties:
- Provide traditional and technical sales support to business development team in order to achieve company sales objectives.
- Manage daily email communication between D3O. our customers and fielding requests from BDM's (business development managers) while liaising with customers in BDM’s absence.
- Coordinate activities in the sales process in order to help facilitate a successful close.
Trade shows – supporting marketing team:
- Highlight upcoming trade shows to appropriate Sales team members
- Manage show appointments
- Handle subsequent trade show follow ups: input leads, creation of SalesForce campaigns, reporting and communicating the resulting actions.
Supporting the Office Manager in coordinating partner visits to D3O US, LLC and events at D3O.
This position may require some travel 10-20%. Applicant will be required to have the ability to travel to some trade shows nationally, and internationally to our European office.
Necessary Qualities/Experience and Deliverables
- 3 years’ experience in a sales/customer services environment
- Ability to multi-task, enjoying a diverse work load
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, time management, administrative and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Quick to learn and proactive
- Works well independently and as part of a team, and communicates well with other teams within the business
- Ambitious, self-motivated, hard-working, results-oriented problem solver with a positive outlook and a clear focus on driving profitable growth
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
Preferred Experience / Capabilities
- Previous experience of SalesForce (CRM) preferable, although not essential
- Experience in an ISO9001 accreditation environment
- Previous experience with custom design and engineering / development / manufacturing businesses
- Associates Degree or higher education
- Previous exposure to the Motorcycle, Sports, Industrial PPE, Defense, Footwear, and/or Electronics sectors
Due the nature of our US business partnerships, D3O US, and its employees, must to be able to comply with ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations) employment requirements.
D3O US, LLC is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) EmployerGo back to all careers