Visit https://www.jobastudio.com/careers to upload your resume.
You are excellent at managing people and tasks. You demonstrate leadership within client and prospect meetings. You take initiative and think like an owner. You feel successful if the business is successful. You have the ability to oversee multiple things at once, and ensuring that clients are satisfied with deliverables. You feel comfortable being uncomfortable, and are never satisfied with the status quo.
You work best in a community, when you’re not the only creative around, where you can trade ideas and talk through your roadblocks. You thrive in a workspace that transcends traditional boundaries of creative mediums, where you’ll sit next to a visual designer, across from an industrial designer, and diagonal to a marketing associate. You can stand on your own, and you know when to ask for help.
- Manage and supervise the marketing and communications resources to prioritize time and ensure efficiencies
- Meet with clients during sales meetings to assess needs
- Write proposals for prospective projects and client
- Maintain schedules, tasks, and deadlines
- Maintain updated log in credentials for assigned accounts
- Provide leadership for marketing and brand strategy projects
- Serve as an outward-facing representative of Joba
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
3-5 years of experience in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Salary: $40k + commission;
- Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid Company Holidays
- Corporate discounts
- Generous Vacation and Sick days
- Professional Development Budget
- Great coffee and company sponsored outings/meals