Click & Pledge
We are looking for a marketing specialist to join our team helping with both our company and foundation (https://clickandpledge.com and https://clickandpledge.org). You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you must be a creative and quantitative thinker, self-motivated, detailed oriented, with excellent written and verbal communication skills and familiarity with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products.
Product Marketing Responsibilities include:
- Study and gain knowledge of the company’s products and their benefits for users
- Size and define market segments, understand the competitive dynamics of targeting, positioning, pricing, packaging and differentiation
- Create, Implement and manage corporate marketing campaigns, ensuring alignment to development timelines.
- Articulate a vision and implement tactics for marketing material, websites and blogs
- Develop and deliver communications plan as part of a campaign, including content creation, template design, and promotional assets.
- Manage, prioritize, multitask, and clearly articulate complex issues to a wide variety of audiences.
- Work with design, product and sales team to promote products
- Gather campaign performance data by channel and work with executive team to analyze results in order to optimize campaign efforts.
- Develop and manage company’s crisis and incidental communication plan, such as natural disasters and issues impacting our products and services.
- Proactively resolves any potential issues that may impact the deliverables of a project.
- Promote and adhere to branding guidelines.
- Work with outside vendors if needed and manage vendor relationships.
- BS/BA in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional ability to write and create product content for non-technical audiences (writing samples required)
- Planning and carrying out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Ability to translate the common product positioning framework into actionable plans with measurable results, and quickly acquiring a thorough understanding of nonprofit buyers and operational challenges.
- Designing and creating consistent sales toolkits to increase win rate.
- Creating and managing content of sales collateral – and ensuring effectiveness and consistency in messaging, and assessing the types of effective collateral
- Proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint and web conferencing tools
- Experience with salesforce.com or similar CRM is a plus
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns, newsletters, social media,..)
- Working knowledge of web analytical tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends,..)
- Working knowledge of design and the Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
- Prior experience working with nonprofit software or services providers and/or experience working for or volunteering with a nonprofit or nonprofit board is a plus
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus