Office Manager, Assistant Accountant
Phoenix Integration Inc
POSITION PROFILE: Office Manager, Assistant Accountant
CLASSIFICATION: Permanent Part Time – 24 hours per week
The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety of the office environment. Energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
REPORTS TO: Controller
- Organize office operations and procedures to maintain a clean, safe and effective office environment
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, errands, and telephone support.
- Co-ordinate with IT regarding common use office equipment and systems
- Maintains historical records by filing documents and updating filing systems as necessary.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist with accounting or HR tasks as assigned.
- Other projects as required
- Ability to communicate across levels within the organization
- Self-directed and organized
- Positive and flexible attitude and accepting of changes to tasking
- Ability to complete projects with limited supervision
- Detail oriented, thorough
- Ability to multi-task and deal with complex issues
- High level of accuracy (data entry/reconciliations/collation of reports)
- Familiarity with Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), QuickBooks
- Experience working in a complex office environment
- Associates degree in accounting or business administration