Remote worker: trainee/analyst
Transformative Management Solutions
Transformative Management Solutions is seeking part time trainee/analyst to work with our Project Scheduling and Power Platform customers. No experience is necessary, but the position does have the following requirements:
- Must work between 40-80 hours per month.
- Must live in a HUB Zone (see https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=39.828200,-98.579500&zoom=5 to check your primary address)
- This position is remote and largely self-directed. Expect 2-4 hours per week of live web conference time with your project lead to give guidance and direction, with other interactions being primarily through Slack, phone or email. If you have trouble getting yourself going this is not for you.
- Must have a desire to learn Microsoft Project (https://products.office.com/en-us/project/project-management-software) and Power Platform (https://powerplatform.microsoft.com/en-us/) technologies and the business issues that those technologies solve
- Must understand that this is about improving your skill sets and doing a good job for the customer.
Pay starts at $8.50/hr with raises based on improved capabilities. If interested please send resume in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For subject line use “TMS Analyst Trainee Spring 2020”, and in the body include your contact information and availability.Go back to all careers