Senior Web Developer
We are seeking a talented front-end web developer to join our team. Our product consists of a software platform including control panel, Restful APIs, support tooling, and automation that enable our customers to leverage Microsoft Office 365 through Rackspace.
You will join a team working to continuously deliver value to our customers, so we are looking for developers who ship early and often while maintaining healthy engineering discipline. You will write automated tests for everything you build. You will be deploying to production frequently through our automated deployment processes.
We use React Redux, a modern web technology, in our customer-facing web application. We use C# for several API services that power our frontend experiences. We leverage Microsoft Azure cloud computing for hosting most of our software solutions. We choose technologies that let us deliver quickly with high quality and offer premium product value and experiences.
- Influence the technical direction for our web application frontend development stack
- Leverage peers to deliver technical advancements allowing efficient web development
- Mentor and help grow junior level software developers
- Collaborate with other developers, product managers, and user experience designers daily, to identify the right technical solutions that achieve product goals
- Continuously broaden and deepen your skill set to solve new technical challenges
- Provide Fanatical Support for our production system by fixing bugs and triaging alerts
- Deliver product features for our Control Panel User Interface
- Write clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 8+ years practical experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Building and consuming HTTP APIs in a service-oriented architecture
- Building SaaS applications (including handling deployment, monitoring, logging)
- Demonstrated passion for independent learning
- Experience working and leading development choices for a team that practices continuous delivery
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills