Sr. UX Designer: Proposal writing and graphic design
Part-time role for professional or grad student: 12-20 hours a week
DoLogic is looking for an experienced Sr. UX Designer to be a champion of design and users! The role will focus on creating human-centered designs by gathering customer needs, designing graphic elements and building delightful user experiences. The candidate will be supporting agile teams, either within the operational or customer focused areas of business. Our company is focused on innovation, as well as digital and business transformation enterprise wide. The products this candidate will support are a huge part of technically enabling that innovation and transformation.
- creating original graphic designs: 2 years
- agile environment: 1 yeas
- process flows: 2 years
- story boards: 2 years
- wire frames: 2 years
- design software: 2 years
- user experience lifecycle: 2 years
- ux design: 2 years
- user Experience Design: 2 years
- developing low and high-fidelity UI mockups and prototypes: 2 years
- a solid understanding of digital design patterns, user interface best practices and be competent in the tools of the trade.
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, IT or related fields and at least 4 years of work experience
OR in lieu of a degree work experience of at least 5 - 7 years.
Day to Day Job Details:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements in collaboration with business partners and software engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and wire frames
- Developing both low and high fidelity UI mockups and prototypes
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Preparing and presenting rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, usability, accessibility)
- Adjusting designs based on user feedback
- Adhering to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Mentoring junior UX designers
- Coaching team members to champion a user-centered focus
- Working on complex user experiences
- Researching and establishing best practices as a part of our UX Community of Practice
Work authorization in the United States
List all of the UX Design tools and technologies you are proficient with on your resume and submit a 5-minutes or less video introduction and portfolio.
DoLogic, Inc. https://www.dologic.com
2200 Kraft Drive, Suite 1050
DoLogic, Inc. is a small business that was founded in the Dulles Technology Corridor in 2007 and provides technology solutions and information technology services to both commercial and government clients.