In Balance Yoga
Nicole Fitzwater Boyle
In Balance Yoga Studio is looking for a student intern for Summer 2019, Fall 2019 and / or Spring 2020. This internship is unpaid but unlimited free yoga is offered in exchange for the intern’s services. We have had interns receive class credit through their University and are willing to help with that process if needed. Full or Part-Time hours available: flexible schedule including evening, and weekend coverage.
Support & promote In Balance Yoga Studio’s mission and values while creating an inviting, warm and welcome studio experience to students & community members. Provide support to studio owner & manager in operations of studios. Oversee Karma Yoga Team at both studios in their roles & support their growth. Provide support to In Balance Yoga teachers with studio operations, preparation for classes and other duties. Help manage internal communications, promote classes, workshops & events and lead community outreach.
Daily tasks & projects include but are not limited to:
- Creating a warm and inviting atmosphere for students, teachers & staff
- Coordination & oversight assisting studio owner & manager to ensure proper functioning of studio operations in both locations: 1512 N. Main St. and our location @ VTCRC: 1900 Kraft Dr. Suite 109
- Assist with daily supervision and training of our Karma Yoga Team
- Event planning & management for daily events, weekend workshops & occasional festivals
- Help with set up and coordination of room schedule, teacher trainings, workshop set up
- Enhance our studio marketing through social media platforms and other avenues
- Ensure the studio is clean & orderly each day
- Conduct regular inventory checks to ensure inventory is maintained accurately
About In Balance Yoga Studio
Our missing is to support and lead a yoga community that practices and provides a variety of yoga to all populations and is passionate about giving back to each other and our planet! To progress and expand our community we offer an array of studio classes, trainings, workshops and retreats within our yoga studio and globally.
In Balance Yoga is a social entrenreneurship business model giving back each quarter to 3 different non-profits from public classes, workshops, trainings and fundraisers and also hosting many other donations classes to support causes and organizations locally, regionally, nationally and internationally that hold a special place in our students’ hearts.
We value positivity, service, connection and fun with a passion for sharing movement!
Please contact us if interested:
(540) 961 - 1030