Harmonia Holding Group, LLC
We have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States for the past 10 years running and were selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia! With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership; comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, and disability; 401(k) matching; and vacations and holidays.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability Employer. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. We are committed to treating qualified individuals equally without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or veteran status.
As a Recruiter, you get to:
- Be at the ground level of a growing company!
- Work closely with the Proposal team to support the RFP efforts.
- Perform all facets of full life cycle recruiting,including sourcing, qualifying, screening, and interviewing.
- Recruit potential candidates through creative sources, including career fairs, outreach initiatives, networking, social media.
- Make new connections and build relationships with phenomenal people.
- Support recruitment of candidates for Harmonia's proposals, including screening applicants, managing process of sharing candidates’ qualifications/CVs with proposal teams and technical units for review, communicating and managing relationship with candidates during the full cycle proposal recruitment process.
Characteristics that will make you successful:
- Enjoy connecting with people.
- Detail oriented, love tracking data and analysis.
- High energy; love to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to absorb knowledge and provide creativity and insight.
- Positive attitude.
- Committed and Passionate
- Bachelors Degree
- 1-3 years of experience of full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience recruiting IT technical positions preferred.
- Experience recruiting in Software Engineering is a plus.
- Experience in recruiting cleared candidates from public trust to TS/SCI is a plus.