Stay in the know with VTCRC news & happenings. Sign up for our email list.
Experienced creative director, former adjunct professor, and entrepreneur Jolinda Anderson will share some insights on how to set up your website for success.
• Understand the basic terminology: websites, hosting, domain names, SEO, platforms, plugins
• Discern what platform makes the most sense for your needs now and in the future
• Must-haves to set up a Google and client-friendly website – your business home on the internet
• Discover how digital marketing makes up the neighborhood around your website
• Process, pricing, timelines, photos – discuss what goes into a website and figure out what you can do vs. what you can hire out
Presenter: Jolinda Anderson, CEO and Principal Designer at Shapes & Colors