VTCRC 360° Corporate Wellness Program: 2020 Roanoke Go Red Virtual Luncheon
Jun 25, 2020 -
No cost to register...
Thursday - June 25, 2020 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
To our valued guests– We have made the decision not to host a “traditional” Roanoke Go Red Luncheon at The Hotel Roanoke & Convention Center. The safety and health of our guests is our top concern. While we won’t physically see you with us, we want to see and hear your passion virtually! As a science-based organization which cares deeply about the health of our communities, the American Heart Association has been closely following the guidance from the CDC and state and local health officials on the coronavirus (COVID-19). The safety of our guests at our events around the country has been and will continue to be our top priority.
- Purpose: Liking what you do each day; achieving your goals; educational growth - #VTCRCpurpose
- Social: Having collaborative relationships and networking interactions - #VTCRCsocial
- Financial: Managing your economic life to reduce stress and increase security - #VTCRCfinancial
- Community: Liking where you live and having pride in your community - #VTCRCcommunity
- Physical: Having good health (physically/mentally) - #VTCRCphysical
- Healthy Eating: Making good food choices to fit your health and dietary goals - #VTCRChealthy