Trim a Tree @ the CRC Decorating Contest
Oct 28, 2019 - Jan 6, 2020
Celebrate the holidays...
The research park is hosting a holiday wonderland in the lobby of 2280 Kraft Drive (outside National Bank).
This will be held in conjunction with our Salvation Army Angel Tree and Humane Society of Montgomery County Gift programs beginning Monday, November 11, 2019 thru Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
Santa's elves will arrive early the morning of December 5th to pack up all the generously donated items.
2019 Contest Deadlines:
- Companies interested must secure spot no later than: Monday, October 28
- Participants must set up between Monday, November 4 – Friday, November 8.
- Trees will be displayed from Monday, November 11 – Monday, January 6, 2020.
- Please keep your design family-friendly and representative of your organization and the holiday season.
- Trees must be cleaned up and removed by Tuesday, January 7, 2020.
- Companies will supply their own artificial tree (no live trees allowed) and decorations. No holiday lights of any kind allowed – so get creative. Each display area is limited to a maximum height of 8 ½ feet by 5 feet wide, and a minimum of 5 feet tall by 3 feet wide.
Limited to 8 Tenants
- The first 8 tenants to confirm interest will decorate a tree to showcase their business or organization at no cost.
- The community will be invited to vote for their favorite tree.
- The company with the winning tree will receive a spotlight on our website and social media outlets.