VTCRC tenants ONLY may reserve recreational areas as an exclusive benefit to your company. Requests need to be made at least two-weeks prior to your use date. Reservations for any of the areas may not be made more than three months in advance of your use date. If you have any questions or would like to inquire if we can accommodate your reservation, email or call Mary Heavener, Event Coordinator and Tenant Liaison, at 540-961-3600, ext. 2107.
- Basketball Court – If you want to get some exercise while having fun, the basketball court is just the right spot. Perfect for the lunch hour break or after hours to release the stresses of the day.
- Amphitheater – The views alone are spectacular. This space is perfect for your company picnic, social gatherings or if not in use, a great place to take in the fresh air while having lunch.
- Multipurpose Field – This field, with dimensions to accommodate a variety of sports, is ready to host your next outdoor event.
- Pavilion – Located in Phase II of the research park, the pavilion has restrooms and picnic tables. The location is perfect for company outings and is where our popular Food Truck Thursdays are held, you guessed it... on Thursdays!
- Volleyball Court – Bump, set and spike to your hearts content at our volleyball court, which makes a great team building location for your staff or if you have signed up to play in the VTCRC league, the court will become like a second home to you during the play season!
Other recreational/wellness options: Carilion Wellness | Sports Leagues