Growing businesses that matter!
The VTCRC develops a growing, prestigious research park for high-technology companies. In collaboration with Virginia Tech (VT), we advance the research, educational and technology transfer missions of the university by...
- helping to create research relationships between companies at the VTCRC and VT.
- working with faculty to identify student projects that can be done at the VTCRC.
- VT KnowledgeWorks, a program that helps create companies based on VT-developed technology and licensed by Virginia Tech Intellectual Properties, Inc. (VTIP).
Business Brief asks presidents, leaders and CEO's of companies at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center (VTCRC) one question... “What key lesson have you learned in business that would help others?”
- Wordsprint, Bill Gilmer
- Mar-Bal, Ron Poff
- BioTherapeutics, Dr. Josep Bassaganya-Riera
- The Mitchell Law Firm, Jeff Mitchell
- Uncork-It, Eileen Baumann
- Mindsense, Alexander Obenauer
- ACI, Henry Bass
- VPT, Dan Sable
- Rackspace, Doug Juanarena
- VTKW, Jim Flowers
- VTCRC, Joe Meredith
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership - International Trade
- Center for Innovation and Leadership at Virginia Tech
- Onward NRV
- Research & Innovation at Virginia Tech
- Roanoke - Blacksburg Technology Council
- Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer (SMIR/STTR)
- Yes! Montgomery County Virginia
- U.S Small Business Administration
- Additional resources with VT Knowledgeworks
Join the VTCRC Community
- Business assistance
- Flexible leasing arrangements
- Customizable office space
- Fixed commodity structure