Communications & Marketing Resources for Tenants
The Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center (VTCRC) strives to be tenants' reliable source of information about the research park, its news and happenings and a business development resource. The VTCRC assists in sharing accolades, press releases, news, tenant stories via web, social media, and media outlets. If you would like to discuss how we might assist your company, please contact Melissa Vidmar, Business Development and Communications Manager, at 961-3600, ext. 2110.
"The Weekly" and "Growing Businesses that Matter" e-Newsletters
- The VTCRC publishes a weekly (internal) and monthly (external) electronic newsletter each month. These e-Newsletters are a great way to stay informed on all research park news and happenings. You may sign up by entering your email address and news preferences in the right-hand side at the bottom of our website.
- The VTCRC will post flyers or notices on the building entry doors and on building bulletin boards. Advertising is not permitted, without approval. You may stop by the Administrative Office or email a sample for approval prior to printing.
The VTCRC is social and hope you follow or like us for continous news and information! We encourage all companies to tag us @VTCRC if you are posting company news or accolades!facebook.com/vtcrc
Google Analytics, Alerts, My Business and Maps
- We can be a resource and guide you through Google's marketing platform and its benefits to your company. Get a deeper understanding of your customers. Google Analytics gives you the free tools you need to analyze data for your business in one place.
- If you require assistance or help distributing press releases to the media, please contact Melissa Vidmar. We can also post press releases on our news section of our website, and from time to time our scrolling banner on our home page as well as social media.
Networking + www.vtcrc.com/events
- The Administrative Office hosts many networking events both social and educational. View all our happenings at www.vtcrc.com/events. You may contact Mary Heavener, Event Coordinator and Tenant Liaison, if you would like to RSVP to any of our internal events or have questions.
Tenant Spotlights and Business Brief
The VTCRC is proud to offer a “tenant spotlights” section on the website. This section focuses on who you are and what you do. These spotlights also get pushed out to our social media outlets offering more media exposure for you company. View previous stories at www.vtcrc.com/tenant-stories.Business Brief asks presidents and CEO's of companies at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center (VTCRC) one question... “What key lesson have you learned in business that would help others?” Please contact Melissa Vidmar to highlight your company or participate in a Business Brief.
- Most companies in the park have a park mailbox (different than your postal mailbox) provided by the Administrative Office. We often put important notices, invoices and information in them. We ask that you please check them at least once a week.
Tenant Planned Events
- If your company has planned an event that you would like to promote in The Weekly to the research park, email Melissa Vidmar with details and any images you wish to use.