Brush Mountain Data Center: Cloud Services That Power Agile Growth
It's unusual to find a cloud computing center in an office park. Yet, such a center has been quietly growing right within the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center campus. Brush Mountain Data Center (BMDC) provides cloud computing, cloud data backup services and server rack rental (co-location). As a park tenant, you can get real benefits right from your office suite connection! Or... if you are not a part tenant, we can service all your technololgy needs as well.
Local Connection to Many Clouds
- BMDC is itself connected to several of the market leading cloud service companies. This enables us to move and scale computing resources as needed. It also enables us to accommodate certification requirements.
A Better Environment for Computing
- BMDC provides a secure facility optimized for IT equipment. It has redundant power, internet and cloud service connections. If one service goes offline, services are not interrupted as they would be in an office suite. You get all the benefits of a data center, but at a fractional cost.
Flexible Resources to Help You Grow
- Organizations coming to the VTCRC are innovators, ready to grow. Computing and storage are needed to power growth. BMDC can provide the compute and storage you need via a scalable model. Even better, these services bill monthly as an expense, freeing up working capital.
- We can extend existing IT, connecting cloud-based functions into your on-premise systems. Or, for those not wanting any overhead, we can provide full-service compute, data protection and services. Perfect for remotes and startups who need IT but less overhead.
Focus on Growth – Not IT Complexity
- You chose the VTCRC to leverage its many benefits to grow your business. BMDC services ensure that IT uptime and reliability are the last thing you have to worry about.
- FlxCloud Infrastructure as a Service provides fast, reliable computing power that can scale to meet your growth.
- FlxStore Backup as a Service protects your valuable data.
- FlxPro Managed IT Services are available to fill gaps in your IT support needs.
- FlxTalk services will provide reliable cloud-based managed phone services. (Launched January 23, 2020)
if you would like to learn more, we’re happy to schedule a free no-obligation discussion and a facility tour. Please contact Eric Thompson, Data Center Director, directly at (540) 204-1859.