Klick → Serving Amazon customers nationwide
Although they serve over 30 states and work for the #1 company in the world – Amazon, Klick’s office location is in the heart of the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center.
“From Joe Meredith on down, the embrace we have had from the Hokie nation is humbling and thrilling,” says Founder, Richard Formato.
Klick is not just a company but a community of members across America serving Amazon customers with need for light repair, product assembly and home maintenance. They provide services specifically in the categories of electronics, furniture, sports and outdoor.
Klick has a perfect, 5-star rating with over 3,600 reviews. They have completed over 18,000 jobs nationwide and are always looking for new members to join their company and community.
Anyone who is trustworthy, handy with assembling products, and has great customer skills can join the Klick community. Klick connects independent service contractors with customers through their app, which shows the jobs that are available in the chosen area. Contractors can claim jobs that work for them and enjoy a flexible schedule that allows them to work when they choose.
We asked Richard Formato, Founder of Klick, some questions so you can learn more about Klick and what they do.
- Q – Please describe what your company does/its mission/purpose.
- A - Klick is creating a national community to serve Amazon customers who need product assembly and light repair in their home. Our purpose to delight paying customers.
- Q – What are some recent achievements or news your company is most proud of and why?
- A – Since launching our beta in early 2019, we have grown to serve over 20,500 zip codes for Amazon in 30 states, east of the Midwest.
- Q – What exciting projects are you working on that you would like to share?
- A – We recently added Ring Doorbells as well as TV and Audio installations. We shall serve over 75% of all Amazon supported zip codes by the end of 2020 and are aiming to move further into the smart home market.
- Q – Why did you choose the VTCRC for your office location?
- A – We chose the VTCRC because we know, to build a strong field community, we need a strong inside community, and we want to align with the culture and talent that the VTCRC offers.
You can also follow Klick through their social media on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook – @klickworks.
Written by: Jenna Davis
Communications Intern at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center