The Mitchell Law Firm: We get it.
“Helping Clients Chart a Path for Success” -- The Mitchell Law Firm is a firm that prides itself on its focus of corporate transactions ranging from forming a company and closing initial financing to buying and selling businesses.
The firm helps clients chart their path for success by providing expertise to…
- Emerging growth companies and the many challenges they face
- Capital transactions from angel loans to sophisticated institutional investments
- Start-up businesses and the process from businesses incorporation to raising capital
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Legal organization from nondisclosure agreements to selling your business
- Extensive professional network of partners and industry professionals that make up of a vast pool of resources to assist clients with a wide range of needs.
Their current emerging growth company clients are achieving real successes and the firm’s work on the Lee County hospital is producing real results. The firm is negotiating a major multi-million dollar acquisition for a client that will likely be public within the next month and working to produce an exciting program with the E-Club, continuing nearly 20 years of active support for Virginia Tech student entrepreneurs.
The Mitchell Law Firm chose to move to the research park to be close to many of its clients and the university. “It has been amazing to watch the growth of the VTCRC since my first visits in 1997, “ said Jeff Mitchell, attorney.
The experience and background of their attorneys has led the firm to a wide range of engagements including large projects that require the coordination of multiple parties such as the coordination of a downtown redevelopment effort. The attorneys focus first on understanding the client’s goals and then utilizing their skills, expertise and network to help clients achieve those goals.
As the winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year from the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce, the VTCRC invites you to learn more about their services and how they may benefit your company or you as an individual.