Keeping Companies at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center Safe
Security service begins Sept. 1, 2021
- The VTCRC has hired Securitas, a preventative patrol service, to begin providing security services within the park beginning Wednesday, Sept. 1, 2021. Securitas will perform building door lock checks, watch for fires or other hazardous events, provide personal escorts (to/from buildings) and will check exterior and interior (common areas) of buildings. Securitas will not be entering company spaces during their periodic security checks.
Contact patrolling officer for personal escort or other issues: 540-492-2451
Work schedule: 8:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. | 7 days a week
The Securitas vehicle is white and branded with company logo for identification purposes. As always, in case of an emergency, please call 911. Should you have questions about this service, email Eddie Williams at email@example.com.
- Maintenance Request
- Please fill out the form to submit a maintenance request. We will respond to your request promptly. If this is an urgent request that can not wait until the next business day, please access after hours assistance.
- After Hours Assistance
- For problems that occur after 5:00 p.m., before 8:00 a.m. or on weekends or holidays and cannot wait until the next working day
Network and services
- Brown Edwards
- International Management Solutions, Inc.
- Kevin Stieper, CPA
- National Bank of Blacksburg
- Jeffrey Van Doren PLLC
- Johnston Holroyd Intellectual Property Law
- Mack Law Firm, P.C.
- Maready PLLC
- Mitchell Law Firm, A Professional Corporation
- New River Valley IP Law PC
- Robertson Law Firm, PLLC
Marketing & Sales
- Aspire Marketing Agency
- Joba Studio
- Rage to Master Sports
- The Prime Factory
- WFXR News, WFXR TV, WWCW TV and Nexstar Digital